Tuesday, November 20, 2007

BA/MA

So I'm going to pursue a BA/MA in Linguistics from OSU. Another year (or less) here in c-bus. One of my advisors-to-be says, since our program here is so strong, that this is the perfect chance to do grad work at OSU without being one dimensional and going all the way through at one institution. Moreover, she says that I would basically get to pick my ling department for doctoral work with a masters from OSU. I have a meeting about this in 6.5 hrs.

Why am I still awake?

Because I printed out an advising report for the meeting and saw the last 2 years on paper. Yeah I know there's more than classes, but periods in my life are characterized by my academic pursuits, for better or for worse, and seeing lists of classes evokes everything else.

High school got eight lines.

Unless you count AP credit and standardized test scores, which I suppose I should. But still.

And (mostly) everything is happening?!

It's been a while since I did a play. Hopefully Christmas break is ok and I get to see people and get my sister situated if she'll let me.

beddybye (6.33333... hrs)

-=-raptur-=-

p.s. labels maybe I will be doing from here on out?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home