Wednesday, June 16, 2004

What happens when disgruntled businessmen decide to form a band?

Hei! This is a little performance my friends and I did... sorry for the low video quality, but I needed to keep file size down. We did all the audio editing ourselves, lights were done by the infamous Porembka (hate to use a name on the internet, but this one deserves a shout-out), and the crowd noises are all real :P we honestly did get a reaction that big.

BTW, I'm the one playing Umbrella, guitar, and Kurt Cobain.

Clicky clicky

On an entirely different note: everything seems more bizarre and beautiful everyday.

P.S.: We own fine arts

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS RULE!!!!!! THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!
you guys so owned. I'm so glad I do get to see the preformance.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Greth said...

Um... My browser hates me. Could you give me a direct link to the file so I might download it?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Greth said...

Awexome. That is hilarious. I have to assume that was Nick on the Keys, and Raymond on the drums?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Raptur said...

yup :P

and Joe on the bass/broom/mic

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home