Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yah, one of those re-evaluations

So Sunday night at the math H190 review session, I was sitting there thinking to myself "wow. This is interesting, and I want to be able to do this sort of thing... but I really don't wanna do this another quarter".

So I dropped H191 and picked up Philosophy 431 (ethics).

It's weird... math has always been one of my things. However, I suppose that the signs that I'm not better than above average and interested have been showing for some time in standardized test scores and such.

At least my interests are narrowing and becoming more specific.

And also I have only one class at 1:30 Mondays and Fridays, and never have a class before 10:30. That's good.

In other news, I've got that website up!

http://students.cohums.ohio-state.edu/~pate30/

I've probably shamelessly peddled it to most of you, but here it is again

*peddle peddle peddle*

Whaddayathink? Any ideas on content? I hope for this to be a relatively serious academic website, at least once I've done some decent research.

-=-raptur-=-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless my memory has just died, I think i've avoided the peddling.

those who have been peddled, go ahead and kill me.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home