Sunday, October 26, 2008

Childhood's End -- Children of Eden

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


What does next year have in store for me?
I can do better than that -- The Last Five Years
At first I was concerned, but then thought this means that I won't peak next year. That's reassuring. Or maybe it means that I can do better than I've already done? hopefully.

What does your love life look like?
Flying Through Red Lights -- Birthday Boy.
hahaha, if only.

What do I say when life gets hard?
The Long Shadow -- Birthday Boy.
Appropriate, but it would take more than a bit to explain.

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Little Wing (Acoustic) -- Jimi Hendrix.
Interesting...

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Kero Hireyo -- Cirque du Soleil.
Weird pick but neat song.

What do you want to do for your career?
Oh the things you can think -- Seussical the Musical.
Perfect!

Your favorite saying?
Don't Stop Me Now -- Queen.
On a roll!

Favorite place?
The White Stuff -- Weird Al Yankovic.
Durhhhh...

What do you think of your parents?
Long Sunday Afternoon/My Friend -- Blood Brothers
Weird....

Where would you go on a first date?
Love Montage -- Rue Plumet/A Heart Full Of Love
I am apparently hella sappy.

Drug of choice?
Glass House -- Ani DiFranco
Now that's an unhealthy thing to ingest any way you slice it.

Describe yourself.
Mongonucleosis -- Chicago.
What?

What is the thing I like doing most?
You Had Time -- Ani DiFranco
I like accusing people?

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Stone Cold Fox -- Wicked in the Mix.
Haha, sort of.

How will I die?
Suite (Partita) in A Minor: Gigue - Double -- Bach
I will die twice. To an up-tempo 6/8 beat.

The song that will be played at your funeral?
Speak to Me (Breathe) -- Pink Floyd
haha, give it up guys!

The song you'll put as the subject?
Childhood's End -- Children of Eden
Ok.

The song that describes my friendships?"
Done Wrong -- Ani DiFranco
a) hilarious b) why do I have so much Ani DiFranco

The song that describes my future (present) marriage?
Saturday Night Fish Fry -- Louis Jordan
come on over you kids!

The song that describes my future children?
The Lady is a Tramp -- Frank Sinatra
Owh! Better have only boys.

The song that describes what this summer will be like?
Ain't No Good -- Cake
o mai. Good thing it's a ways off

The song that describes what people think of me?
Starlight -- Muse.
hahahahaha

The song that describes how I will do in school?
Una Limosna Por El Amor de Dios -- Miguel Llobet
doomed!

The song that describes how nice of a career I'll have?
I'm Always Chasing Rainbows -- Harmonious Wail
Hopefully I catch one every now and again?

The song that describes my personality?
Feeling Good -- Muse.
Yup.

-=-raptur-=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home