Tuesday, September 14, 2004

my body wigged out

gotta love infections. Humble "hand foot and mouth" turned into "torture me" when my body freaked. ah well. haven't been able to play guitar for days... urgh.

And now i get to catch up from two missed days. I should work on my lines(playing Mr. Webb in "Our Town").

Think my english teacher'll accept a stream-of-consciousness essay? it's supposed to be a personal narrative. It is. but SoC too. So SoC that my thesis is a rhetorical question utlizing ellipsis and intentional sentence fragment. I'll find out ^_^

I need to shave.

2 days until i'm legal ;)

-=-raptur-=-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does that mean that anything having to do with you including your existence is illegal at the moment???

8:27 PM  
Blogger Yensil blogs again! said...

good play

no she probably won't, if nothing else she'll slay you fro the fragment

N I'll be back in two days to wish you a happy legal day, welcome to the club of people who are fucked if there's a draft

Ever not serious,
TEH YENSILATOR!!!!

(doo doo doo Yensilating teh country side! (...I didn't steal it!!!! especially not from Homestar runner!...;) ))

9:36 PM  
Blogger Raptur said...

my english teacher is male

all hail mr. ferris
;)

-=-raptur-=-

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home