Saturday, June 11, 2005

Aye, long time no post

But not a whole lot has happened. ah well.

1. Working at Meijer

2. Practicing guitar a _lot_... I want to record a CD before I go and also to be qualified to be accompanied by an orchestra for a guitar concerto :p

3. Trying to learn lines for Anything Goes! (July 28-31 if anyone is interested)

4. Wondering why my dashboard turned off earlier today while I was driving... it's back on now... :-/

ok. done with that style of posting. I feel like that carpenter from As I Lay Dying.

excited about late nights in college

Alright. I admit it. I like feeling like that carpenter from As I Lay Dying.

5. Wondering why nuked mac 'n cheese tastes so good w/ salt and pepper

6. Wanting to do some creative writing.

Ok... honest... I've had some good philosophical ideas. I just cannot remember them ATM.

7. Realizing I should probably call my guitar teacher and schedule a lesson.

8. Waiting for the linguistics and anthropology professors to respond via email about triple major (along with philosophy)

Alright. I can add stuff later if I want.

I call this my List of Life
LoL

haha

ok bye
-=-raptur-=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home