Thursday, December 15, 2005

Fine fine fine

ok i'll go ahead and do that "year in review" thing m'self.

Take the first sentence or 2 from the first post of each month of 2005. That's your year in review.

January 2005: "I think my name might be Jay Gatsby"

February 2005: "mmk. my guidance office has trouble completing applications"

March 2005: "ok, so the last post is pretty much resolved. sorry about that. I hate whining."

April 2005: "Ah well. I've got good choices."

May 2005: "well, APs are halfway over"

June 2005: "But not a whole lot has happened. ah well."

July 2005: "It disgusts me that advertising works."

August 2005: "OK, I'm on family vacation from aug. 4-14th."

September 2005: "yup. pretty much the same story."

October 2005: "Clicky Clicky 0_o"

November 2005: "I skipped math today (my first missed class all quarter... probably all year), but it was for a good reason. I stayed up really late working on my research paper, and I had made an appointment to donate blood at 10:15. "

December 2005: "me: what should I put on my blog?"

ok now breakfast time, followed by meijer. krissy i'll call when i get off work (3:15 or so) and mebbe swing by to give you your data.

-=-raptur-=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home