Monday, March 24, 2008

wharrghhh

Why does this always happen? I was just sent an announcement for a course for THIS QUARTER that strikes me as irresistible:

PSYCH 877: INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTATIONAL COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE

Introduction to a biologically plausible framework for modeling cognitive phenomena. This year's emphasis is on connectionist models of language processing, development, and disorders. Hands-on exercises with a state-of-the-art neural network simulator:


I signed up to keep myself a spot, and will decided tomorrow after my computational complexity class whether to drop the complexity class for this course. My guess is yes--I'll end up with a freer schedule and this course is basically what I want to do with my life. Along with the other three courses. So if I do that, in terms of courses this quarter, I got:

LING 733: SPOKEN NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING
CSE 788.J04: COMPUTATIONAL AUDITION
LING 820: SEMINAR ON COMPLEXITY AND EXPLANATION IN GRAMMATICAL THEORY
PSYCH 877: INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTATIONAL COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE

I love my life ^-^

-=-raptur-=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home