Saturday, March 07, 2009

the best layover i ever DID have

after interviewing at Stanford I flew back to c-bus today, naturally. the first leg was to detroit, and I had a 1.5 hr layover until heading to c-bus. While I was in detroit I turned on my phone in case krissy needed to call me since he'd agreed to pick me up.

instead of krissy, I got a call from D.J., a faculty member at Stanford who's kind of a big deal, and found out that... i've been accepted! five years full funding (tuition, health care, stipend) including two summers guaranteed.

i'm going to wait to make an actual decision until I have time over spring break to sit down and process everything, but stanford felt very right.

still buzzing! and thanks again krissy for celebrating with me ^_^

-=-raptur-=-

1 Comments:

Blogger krissy said...

Having indeed celebrated with you, I must ask if you're sure you're buzzing just from excitement. You didn't go back to the restaurant with someone else did you?

Congrats again, by the way.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home