Thursday, December 16, 2004

I got a letter in the mail today

The moment was tense. I pulled out the mail and saw a large package from University of Chicago.

thought

"hmm. this is the large envelope"

opened it up

an elaborately decorated folder was inside

thought

"hmm. they either accepted me or hate me and wrote a fifteen page report explaining why"

opened the top flap

it says

"Welcome"

Best way to accept a student

All the tension immediately relaxed

And I read:


Dear John,

I am pleased to inform you that you have been admitted
to the University of Chicago, Class of 2009...


shabam!

and you yell at me for doing homework krissy :p

alryty. cya!

-=-raptur-=-

2 Comments:

Blogger krissy said...

yes i do, because i am still of the belief that had you not taken up such a large workload you would still have been admitted mr 'lord of the ap tests'

4:09 PM  
Blogger Raptur said...

vomit on j00

that is all

-=-raptur-=-

(hmm... the things that late night essays in foreign languages will do to your brain...)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home