Wednesday, March 29, 2006

progress report

Alright, so I've been to all my classes. Slavic 792 sticks out the most. On Monday, I watched my TA from Syntax last quarter, itself a 500 level course, walk in and sit down as a student. Later in the class I learned that we have a Ph.D. as a student. Today I learned that there are a few more Ph.D. candidates as students. So, I think I will learn a lot just by being in the same room as these people while they talk :p

But today was encouraging. On Monday the instructor had us do a short little in-class writing on the topic, and today he singled out mine as particularly interesting and had me explain it to the other students. So I think I might really have some worthwhile ideas to bring to the class after all.

And my ethnobotany professor recognized me from fall quarter! yay.

The other classes look good too... there just isn't anything particularly interesting to say about them at the moment.

alright, time to do an ungodly amount of reading for tomorrow.

-=-raptur-=-

--edit: about that reading i have seven frickin' books this quarter. six big books and one medium book. i think i may put a picture of them on facebook and link it or something. then jump off a bridge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that book picture sounds good...might make a good avatar for some website

but...what is a little book for you?

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home